Pond & Lake Aerator Videos
Pond Management and Pond Maintenance – Penn State
- Several of the videos highlight our AirLift pond and lake aeration systems plus our brand of bacteria (MicroLife Clear 50 Bacteria and Barley straw) and pond dyes (AquaSplash Blue Pond Dye).
- Funding for these videos was provided by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 3, Pesticide Misuse Initiative under Grant Agreement 97337101.
Leisure Lake Restoration Project
Biological Control of Aquatic Plants
Describes the use of triploid grass carp, barley straw, bacterial products and enzymes to control aquatic plant and algae growth. (Penn State University – brs0725)
Oil & Gas Industry – Frac Pit Aeration
Assembly of Hydro Logic AirPod air diffusers used in the oil and gas industry and on our standard pond aerators.
Physical Control of Aquatic Plants
A description of common physical strategies to control nuisance aquatic plant and algae growth including pulling, cutting, raking, pond aerators, drawdown, dredging and mechanical harvesting. (Penn State University – brs0725)
Complete List of Penn State Pond Management Videos – Go to Penn State’s Website
- Pond Ecology and the Importance of Aquatic Plants – Featuring AirLift pond and lake aeration systems in Bass Lake (located in the Poconos of PA)
- Getting to Know Your Pond
- Types of Aquatic Plants and Algae
- Preventing Plant Growth
- Physical Control Strategies – Featuring Hydro Logic Products AirLift pond and lake aeration systems
- Biological Control Strategies – Featuring Hydro Logic Products MicroLife Clear Bacteria and Barley Straw and AquaSplash Blue Pond Dyes
- Chemical Control Strategies
- Summary – Special Thanks and Credit to Hydro Logic Products
1519 Broad Street
Perkasie, PA 18944
Perkasie, PA 18944
Payments & Mailing Address:
PO Box 605
Doylestown, PA 18901
215.230.9325 or toll free 877.230.9325
Copyright © 2019 Hydro Logic - All Rights Reserved.