215.230.9325 or 877.230.9325
Hydro Logic Pond & Lake Aeration plus more…
Hydro Logic Aeration & Aquatic Products Video Resources
Who We Are & What We Do…
Hydro Logic is a leader in providing natural, innovative, cost-effective solutions to improve the water quality and clarity of ponds, lakes, reservoirs, canals and marinas. Our standard AirLift aeration systems are built for aerating and mixing ponds, lakes, canals and marinas. We also design and build custom aeration systems for larger lakes and reservoirs. In addition, Hydro Logic carries its own concentrated bacteria additives and colorants (dyes) for improving the water quality and appearance of ponds and lakes.
Hydro Logic MicroLife Clear Pond Bacteria – How to Apply
MicroLife Clear beneficial bacteria for ponds and small lakes by Hydro Logic Products. The video shows how to apply the water soluble packs (WSPs) to ponds and smaller lakes. For larger lakes and more troublesome ponds, the use of MicroLife Clear Max should be applied instead.
Hydro Logic AirPod Air Diffusers
Hydro Logic AirPod air diffusers for our Hydro Logic AirLift pond aerator and lake aeration systems in action! One of the most durable, reliable and affordable air diffusers for ponds, lakes, reservoirs, wastewater, and industry including oil and gas produced water pits (frac pits).
Big Bass and Hydro Logic Aeration
Hydro Logic AirLift aeration systems are used to cost-effectively aerate and completely mix ponds and lakes using our AirPod micro-bubble technology. Our Hydro Logic AirLift aeration systems improve water quality and clarity resulting in dramatic improvements in pond and lake fisheries.
Grae Buck – How to Clean Up Mucky Pond Sediments- MicroLife Clear Get the Muck Out Pond Bacteria Pucks
MicroLife Clear Max Bacteria – How to Apply in Lakes
MicroLife Clear Max beneficial bacteria for larger lakes and stubborn ponds by Hydro Logic Products. The video shows how to apply this extremely concentrated bacteria to lakes using a tank mixed with lake water. For smaller lakes and ponds, consider using our standard blend of beneficial bacteria – MicroLife Clear.
Biological Control of Aquatic Plants
Penn State University video which describes the use of triploid grass carp, barley straw, bacterial products and pond dyes to control aquatic plant and algae growth. Highlighted in this video is Hydro Logic MicroLife Clear bacteria additives and Hydro Logic AquaSplash Blue pond dyes (Penn State University – brs0725)
Physical Control of Aquatic Plants
Leisure Lake Restoration Project
Leisure Lake Restoration Project
Video highlights lake improvement projects for Leisure Lake which includes installing a Hydro Logic AirLift 6 aeration system (Courtesy of Mark Fitzgerald, Nov 13, 2011)
Aeration Systems with Grae Buck
- Several of the videos highlight our AirLift pond and lake aeration systems plus our brand of bacteria (MicroLife Clear 50 Bacteria and Barley straw) and pond dyes (AquaSplash Blue Pond Dye).
- Funding for these videos was provided by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 3, Pesticide Misuse Initiative under Grant Agreement 97337101.
Complete List of Penn State Pond Management videos
- Harmful Algae Blooms (HABs) – from Blue-Green Algae
- Five Tips for a Healthy Pond
- Identifying Aquatic Plants
- Aquatic Invasive Species in Pennsylvania
- Physical Control of Aquatic Plants – Featuring Hydro Logic Products AirLift pond and lake aeration systems (2:04)
- Biological Control of Aquatic Plants – Featuring Hydro Logic’s MicroLife Clear Bacteria and Barley Straw and AquaSplash Blue Pond Dyes (1:26)
- Pond Ecology and the Role of Aquatic Plants
- Getting to Know Your Pond
- Chemical Control of Aquatic Plants
- Causes and Prevention of Aquatic Plant and Algae Growth
- Aquatic Plant Identification
- Cleaning Plants to Place In a Water Garden